Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's nearly my birthday!








Tomorrow is my birthday! That's the 8th of March--it's already Sunday in Oz.

I hope we get lambshanks.

That's a picture of me with a lambshank. I'm smiling.
I don't get lambshanks very much anymore. My human has put me on
a weight watchers dry food diet. Don't get me wrong, if it's food, I eat it. And I have lost
a kilo (2.2 lbs) but I've begun to scratch and shake my ears. She thinks it may
be a food allergy and is checking the internet. The vet has given me
some tablets.
I may get to go back to my raw food diet. I'll keep you posted.
(I think I'll just scratch and shake my ears a bit more often.)
XXXOOO, Daisy
Kendra and Bella






3 comments:

  1. hihi, pretty scottie ladies!! it's awesome to meet ya'll. :)
    my name is booker, but everyone calls me the booker man! i'm a yellow lab type. i also have an older sister named asa. she's an english pointer/pittie mix.
    we hope you have a great birthday, daisy! maybe your mama will give you a lamb shank for your present? they do look super delicious. mmmmm.
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and we're all hoping you'll get that lambshank.

    XOXO
    The Rocky Creek Gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it's great to find you. My name is Oskar & I'm a miniature schnauzer from the US.

    I'm going to follow your blog & I'd love it if you stop by mine and say hi!

    Enjoy your birthday, I hope it's the best one ever!

    ReplyDelete