Sunday, April 4, 2010

After the rain

Look what all that rain did to our grass.
This is Bella being brave (because the mower is off).
Usually she runs around like a maniac, but never gets too close.
Kendra and I just find a quiet spot in the house and ignore the proceedings. It doesn't last very long.
Our cousin Dustin has started a blog. It's called Aussie in the USA! I know he'd love it if you stopped by. You might have to get into his blog through our followers list (second one). That's the only way we can get there!



6 comments:

  1. i'm a little scared of the lawn mower, too. :(
    i'll make sure mama takes me to visit your cousin's bloggie!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ...G-dog won't even come out when the evil machine appears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neither one of us is too crazy about the lawn mower either. Mom says it's almost time for our green machine to come out of hiding! YIKES!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooos! That lawn eater monster looks pretty scary... Mum makes us stay inside when it is munching on our grass! We will go visit woo friend too!
    Happy Monday!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm more scared of that thing that gets the dirt off the carpet! It's called a vacuum cleaner or something??

    xoxo,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA I've never seen a lawn mower, since I live in an apartment, but I do know what the vacuum cleaner is! My first few encounters were quite the site... I'd ran straight at it and bark but as soon as it started coming towards me, I'd chicken out and stand at the top of the stairs... aaand continue to bark and growl from there. Now? No thanks... it doesn't do much for me anymore. It's actually kind-of loud and obnoxious!

    <3 Dustin

    ReplyDelete